February 13, 2009

The dumbing down of America!

Today the congress will vote on the worst bill ever in the history of our country.
The Democrats will vote "Yes".
The Republicans will vote "No".
The three fools who think they are doing the right thing will vote against their party lines and the bill will become law.
I listened to Glenn Beck this morning and I think he has the right idea. He quoted George Washington who said that a party system will be the downfall of the country.
He suggested that the individuals in congress should be vote yes or no, but they should at least read the bill before they vote.
Many of the people in congress have not read it or been given time to read it.
Our new President is too naive and new to really know what he is doing yet, so he deferred to two of the most insane members of congress, namely:
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reed
When history of this time is reviewed in 200 years, I can't imagine what people will think about us.
The bill they pass tonight or tomorrow, will affect my future as a bariatric patient. health care is going to change drastically.
Socialized medicine is on it's way!
I dare you to convince me otherwise.

1 comment:

Scootin' Fool said...

Hmmm...I smell a fellow conservative... Actually, when I met you the other day, you didn't smell at all [insert impish grin here].

I love Glenn Beck though. Listen to him whenever he's on and I'm near a radio. Limbaugh's next in line...can't really stand Hanitty...too shrill...and really can't stand Michael Savage...he's way over the top most of the time.