April 3, 2009

Comments on the meeting last night 4/2/09

Once again, my brain didn't work.
I told people about this blog, and I gave them the address backwards. I hope they find their way here despite this.
The meeting was excellent. One of our post people introduced an aquatic fitness instructor who spoke about using the YMCA as a way of building the muscle without pain. It was a good program. I will look into it. There is a rec center closer to me than the Y that I will check out too.
We broke into groups after that, and I got the chance to hang with the "post" people. This is always a good thing because it re-enforces things that I learned but maybe forgot along the way.
Because of the information I got last night, I will be making some needed changes to my diet and exercise program.
I have way too many things I want to catch up on that I left go before God answered my prayers.
  • Does anyone want to babysit me to make sure I start to write my books? I have 3 of them just waiting to get out of my brain. I need to manage my time better so I can write and exercise, and work at the same time. I get stuck, and can't break free.
  • Talking about jobs, I need to find one that is full time, or I need to find another source of income in addition to my school bus driving. I have my DJ equipment, but have been holding off on that for some time.
  • I need to play my guitar. I am going to do that very soon. I have songs that I want to write, and songs that are already written by others that I want to play. I have a very close friend who has accepted me for who I am. He plays and I want to work with him, but I don't have anything to present to him just yet. Again, it all comes down to scheduling my time, and doing it.
I need to break my fear of success and my fear of failure. They are one and the same, but I still haven't been able to beat either one.

No comments: