April 16, 2009

Donating blood

Just a quick message this morning.
I will be donating 15 tubes of blood this morning to be tested as I do every 3 months or so. I am hoping this is one of the last times, although my doctor has vowed to keep in touch for the rest of my life.
I have never had this kind of coverage before.
The downside, is that the insurance only covers so much, and I owe $600 from the last time. The total for the tests is around $2000.00 each time.
Oh well, it's worth every penny.
I am looking forward for the first time in years, instead of back. I have made contact with many people and managed to find closure with all but a few. I am interested in what I will be doing in the near future, and I think I have found my path.
It's about time.
Maybe I will grow up?



NAH!

No comments: