April 21, 2009

New Found traveler!

Click the title of this post to go to the site I found.
I found this site by accident. I forget what I was doing, oh yeah, I was googling my blog to see if anything came up.
This site came up, so I started reading. I am still reading, and have been a bit distracted recently, so if you want to take a look for me, or just to get an idea of someone else on the same trail, feel free.
I am writing run on sentences today. I think it's just a phase I will pass through.
To answer the previous post comment, I have thought of buying a trailer, actually, more than one trailer.
I need something that I can haul things with, like my scooters, or lawn mowers, etc.
I also have been toying with the idea of selling my chili at fairs and flea markets and such, and the idea of a food trailer appeals to me because it allows me to be outside, since I hate being inside. I have always hated being inside for too long. To travel and be outside is a dream of mine, along with kayaking, and designing and building my own amusement park.
I probably would be happy doing lawn work too, if I could make a living at it, and have warm weather year round.
And, A hot tub. I would be in heaven if I had my own hot tub. I'd fill it with hot chocolate!

No comments: