May 10, 2009

Putting it all together

I started to copy and paste my blog today into a word document, so that I could read the whole thing and see what I went through.
If you would be interested in reading the whole thing, contact me, and I'll try to send you a copy.
It is 80 pages long, and there is both good and not so good information there.
91 pounds ago, I had more time to write because I was still stuck in my fat.
Now, I can go outside and do things, and I take advantage of that.
Now, my next step is to free myself from some chains, and make some real progress!
In my previous entries, I mentioned some thing, and I plan to do them very soon.
  • I am going to rent a kayak and try my hand at it as soon as the water warms up a bit.
  • I am going to organize a trip to Hershey Park, and take as many formerly fat people with me as I can.
  • I am going to seriously look into relocating to a warm climate.
There are other private things that I am going to do, none of them illegal, or fattening, but I won't list them here.

No comments: