January 15, 2011

Am I there yet?

I finished up on the TV show "24" this morning. I watched all 6 seasons over the past 3 weeks. There was a "prequel" included with the last season, and I'm not sure how that qualifies. I am not sure if there are 7 or 8 seasons, but I had to go online to netflix in order to get the last season. It isn't an instant TV thing, but a DVD or Blu ray. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes in the mail later this week.
I think I am trying not to think about the stress in my life to move on, so I am escaping into the world of excitement through "24". What a great show!

I also finished the paperwork on the floor and am starting to work on plans to get the taxes started. The folks that send out the forms always wait until the end of January, so I have time to figure out what to do. I'll need a good tax person to help me sort out this mess.

I moved away from Bariatric based discussions here awhile ago, only adding things as I thought about them. I don't much think about it anymore because life is so stressful for me. I just try to eat when I'm hungry and to follow the diet as closely as possible.
I have found myself "grazing" too much recently, and have to cut back on that. I have kept up with my protein. I have to start forcing myself to take in more liquid instead of food. I am eating when I get hungry instead of drinking liquid. Usually, I can tell the difference between hunger and thirst, but the line gets blurred.
I know I should drink more, but it's tough sometimes.

I have things to do at the house in order to move forward, and I have music that I should be working on, but I still have trouble just picking up the guitar and playing.

I guess it's time to stop writing about it, and go and do something.
TTYL...

No comments: