March 7, 2011

Milestone revisited!

How far I've come since my initial surgery.
I've decided to write a new blog so that I can concentrate this one on bariatric, and the other will be my venting outlet.
I have reached many new milestones and passed them.
This summer, I plan to start running. I am already almost doing that because I am walking so fast that I feel as if it's the logical next step. I want to run on the trail so that I can save my feet from the asphalt surface. Other parts of my legs will suffer too if I'm not careful.
I plan to start playing out as I've talked about many times already.
I still haven't made it to Hershey Park. I still haven't taken a real vacation. But, that isn't the fault of the weight loss. Life happens.
I have been looking at Kayaks. I have a close friend who kayaks with his wife and I may just try to hook up with them for one of their jaunts.
I am physically and mentally ready for the next step. I am not financially ready, however, and I want to try to keep that from becoming a problem.
Who knows what will happen next? I am surprised every day!

No comments: