June 10, 2009


Life is good.
I managed to transport 7-45 gallon bags of trash up the stairs and onto the porch in preparation for the sanitation engineers to haul it away. They are gonna be so happy that they agreed to take anything I could give them.
I cleaned up one area of the basement so far. It's the back corner that I took picture of for the last blog entry. I cleaned off the floor, and re boxed what I wasn't going to get rid of.
My wife is the pack rat queen on Central PA. She saved things from who knows how long ago. I am getting rid of it, because when and if we move, I will not be taking it with us. So, a little at a time, it is going out the door.
I found that the more weight I lose, and the more my mind wants to stay away from the mental stuff, and more towards the physical stuff. I am spending less time on the computer, and more time on my feet.
I am sore from the chiropractor this morning, and from moving boxes this afternoon, but I feel good.
I have lots of stuff downstairs that has to be broken down, and won't fit into boxes or bags, including a 40 gallon water heater that I replaced a few months ago.
I am ready to paint, and will go get the paint and gear sometime tomorrow, I think . I have to check the bank account. I am broke right now, but will find the money to do this somewhere. I wish I could get one of those bailouts. I paid my dues. It's time for the government to return some of it. I am tired of working to support the welfare people who should be working.
Oh well, I can move better than I have in years, and have the summer off. I'm gonna enjoy it.

No comments: