July 22, 2009

Quick post

I have been living more and writing less.
I had my 11 tube blood test and am going to see the team on Friday to find out that I am mostly "normal" in the results. I never tire of hearing that.
I had a Pulse/Oxygen test for my CPAP over the weekend and that came back "Normal".
YIPPIE!
I am still around 207 and that is just where I want to be for this time period.
YIPPIE!
I am getting my indoor basement gym set up for the fall and cooler weather. I have one small piece to paint yet, and some more trash to bring up, but I am almost finished.
I found a new recipe for a multi-bean/beef stew that will be just as nutritious and delicious as my chili. This will allow me to trade off for more variety.
I have been asked to be on the committee to study the possibility of hosting a summer concert series in East Petersburg, with a real chance of finally getting a permanent stage.
YIPPIE!
So, today is the day to cut the lawn and my back is hurting from the Chiropractor, but I will still get out there after a break and do my work out. I haven't cut it since last week. Tomorrow, it rains, so it will grow again soon.
I will post the recipe for the bean stew as soon as I know if it's any good.

No comments: