November 3, 2009

Full circle

So, I ramble some more today, just to fill the lines:

  • With all the positive stuff going on in my life, I have so many things trying to bring me down. Oh my, what a test.
  • A great speaker is coming back to our WL support group meeting. She has spoken two other times, and is the only counselor I know in the area that has also gone through the surgery herself. She understands the problems and has common sense solutions.
  • The weight loss has come to a halt for now. My wife's medical conditions have contributed. My son and his problems are helping. And, I am allowing these things to have an effect. I'm not perfect.
  • I need to find a full time, great paying job. I don't want to overwork and burn myself out. I don't have a clue what to do next. I am in between two piles of really good hay. I could take the traditional route and work for a "real" company, and a "real" job. I hate that thought. I'm not a traditional guy.
  • My garage is full of my son's junk. I want him to move into his new place and get his stuff out of my house. I told him he could store it for a week and a half. That is way too long. Oh well, I did it myself.
  • My cars both need work. They are Honda so they will chug along until I can catch up.
  • My medical bills are starting to pile up. I realized that over the years, I must have paid at least a half million dollars (I had to write that out) to them over and above my insurance. I will spend at least that in the next 12 months. And, they still send me late notices, and pile more bills on me. They are a great hospital, but they have their issues.
  • 205, 204,203, 204, 205. Come on now. Time to hit 199! Damn, this is hard!

No comments: