June 9, 2010

The fat goes on

This is just a short post with no real direction.
I have been going through some emotionally charged days and need to vent a bit here.
I got on the scale and wasn't happy with the number that popped up, and right now, I can't do anything about it.
I quit drinking Mocha decaf at Dunkin Donuts for a day, and I will do that for a whole week soon. I am going to change the way I eat again soon.
But my heart isn't in it right now. My wife is all I think about. Everything else is on autopilot.
I am making such amazing progress in everything in my life, except for my weight, and I know that is temporary, but it's frustrating.
I have so much more responsibility now with my wife in the nursing home.
I will beat this weight problem. I will.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Lee, I really appreciate your notes, full of honesty and soul. I try to read your blog at least twice a week and then spend time in prayer for you and your wife and family. Donna