June 12, 2010

Wow lots of posts

I think I've covered everything about WLS that i can think of. I was hoping to find something new to discuss, but my situation is pretty much the same.
I have been gaining a few pounds, but have kept to the diet for some time.
I am cleaning out the house, so I am expending my energy that way instead of formal exercise. I know that's bad, but soon things will change, I hope.
I moved most of my music equipment downstairs in order to clear out the rooms upstairs in preparation for painting. I can clutter up the studio because it has already been painted, but I still need to clear it out because it will need carpet so I can sell the house.
Yeah, at this point in time, it looks like I will be forced to sell the house. I don't know the details yet, but it doesn't look good.
My memory is slipping, and I am screwing up more than usual. I am not sleeping well, but that's to be expected.
One thing I did want to mention:
I signed a paper when I first agreed to have this surgery done. It stated that I had to give the Doctor some money. If I stayed with the plan for 5 years, that it, if I showed up for all of the follow up appointments, and had my blood work done as agreed, I would get the money back.
I thought that would be easy for me to do. I didn't plan on losing my health insurance, my home, and all my possessions. That might make things tougher. The blood work costs almost $2000. The insurance company only covers the second one since the first is the deductible. I won't be able to afford the blood work next year. If I'm lucky ( I usually am), I'll get covered by then anyway. But, who knows where I'll be by then?


No comments: