October 1, 2010

Moving on

I am still a Bariatric patient. I will be that for life.
I can change that if I want. But, I will never change it because I am too physically happy now.
I am moving forward, and moving on.
My blog may just stay the way it is, but I also may just start another blog that I can post non specific subjects.
There are people who read this blog and I hope I can help them make it through their WLS.
I am dealing with grief now, and may come back to this, but I think it's over.
So many things I have been living with are now over.
My eating habits have changed.
Many of the things I used to shy away from, I now seek.
Many of the things I enjoyed, I now stay away from.
I have cut up, shredded, thrown away, stored, sold things that have been here forever. Things that I didn't expect to part with, I have.
Donna's comment on my last post was right on target.
Thanks, Donna.

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Wow, Lee! I really loved this post. You know, you really inspire me. You have had so much to deal with. I realize how lucky I have been even though I feel discontented sometimes. WLS really DOES change your life in so many ways. There's a lot of protection in that layer of fat! I've started adding more walking to my routine also. Starting a new job definitely restricts my time. I'm glad you are rediscovering yourself. I hope you meet someone special!