July 19, 2011

More photos.

For some reason, I couldn't add these to the previous post, so here they are. Just showing off the beautiful blue painter's tape!

Just to add to this. It is one day later.
I haven't had time to take pictures, but this morning, the friends came over and finished what they started. They did the trim and ceiling in the kitchen, and also finished the basement stairway walls. I have one piece of the ceiling to finish and then I can move outside. While they were working, I took the one child with me and went to pick up more paint. I decided to paint the garage floor after all.
The job looks good enough for me to put the house up for sale. I also spoke with a friend tonight to get advice on how to cool off the porch. It turns out that I won't be able to do that cheaply enough or on my own, so I will leave that alone for now.
And, don't tell anyone, but I am thinking about taking a drive...a long drive... a really long drive....maybe to Vegas. But, don't tell anyone. I don't gamble, but that part of the country is soooo beautiful.

No comments: