August 9, 2011

Shhhh! keep this a secret. Don't tell anyone

I am writing this here for myself. I feel better when I write stuff down and tend to do what I write, although the John Lennon quote about life is sooooo true.
Here are my plans. The Hell with what life wants to do.
In the next two weeks:
  • I plan to finish the painting by this Friday. Porch, and bathroom. Oh, and that little piece of ceiling in the basement stairwell.
  • I plan to play my guitar until I have a whole evening of music to present. Then, I plan to go out and book some events.
  • I plan to start my diet plan again and stick to it and a walking schedule, rain or shine every day.
  • I plan to disappear for a vacation for at least 3 days. Just me, and no one else. Shhh, keep this a secret.
So, now is the time to start doing just that. TTYL.
Update:
I didn't finish the painting as I had planned. I am working on that now. So, my time has run out, and unless I quit work, I won't be able to take that vacation. Oh well.

No comments: