November 18, 2008

Milestones coming up

I will be one of the featured speakers at the next Bariatric Support group meeting, at Lancaster General health campus.
I will be talking about milestones.
Originally, a milestone was a stone that was placed along the road every mile, so that people would know how far they've journeyed.
My milestones will change that definition just slightly.
I won't give out the information I will speak about in December, so you will have to show up and pay attention.
I did write about this in an earlier entry on this blog, so fee free to review.
Suffice it to say that there are things happening to me that I never expected. Not just in the things I do, but in the way I react to things. I am also starting to notice a change in the way people who don't know me, treat me.
I am the same person inside, but people see a much thinner version of me on the outside.
I am trying to do up a PowerPoint presentation for the meeting to keep things fun. I am finding almost everything I need on the Internet, and I look forward to seeing the reaction to my presentation.

No comments: