May 19, 2009

New/old thoughts and facebook

I've been trying to stay funny on Facebook, but the things that are going on in Washington are making me angry. If you read my Facebook, you will know where I stand. No need to state it here.
I've managed to post many pictures of my family, and to meet old friends, and find people that I thought I had lost forever.
I still have one person I would like to find, but the trail has gone cold and I am not willing to hire a detective to find them. I will just keep my eyes open and hope I do someday.
I found out I had more friends than I thought I had. I found out I was perceived as a different person to different people.
I have friends here in Lancaster County too that I didn't think would really care one way or the other. Surprised me a bit.
My scale is getting happier for sure since it doesn't have to work so hard anymore.
I have DJ friends who are using Facebook as a business tool, and I wish them well. I am more traditional, and use it the way it was intended.
But, I will not play Mafia Wars, no matter what.

No comments: