May 20, 2009

Hershey Park

One of my goals was to ride the rides at Hershey Park this year.
I was interested in booking a group of us post people to save a few bucks and to maybe blow our own horn.
"Hey, we lost weight in one of the safest and best ways there is!"
I sent out an email to the people I have on my mailing list, and received only one negative response.
So, I am posting it here in case anyone is interested. I think we need at least 20 in order to get the discount. And no, you don't count as two people anymore!
I will mention it at the next meeting at the General.
If I can't get anyone to go with me, I will go alone.

3 comments:

Barry VanEmery said...

When are you looking at going?

Lee said...

I was going to keep it open. I am finished with driving in another week or so, and want to do it before I can't afford to go, so the sooner the better.

Anonymous said...

Hi.

You left me a comment on my blog a long while ago. I have just logged in for the first time since. I shall be writing more about me soon as I have become re-inspired. I hope you might pop in sometime.
Kind regards,
Muffin