May 2, 2009

Up to date

I have been spending less time at the computer and more time outside doing things. That's great!
It is raining a bit since yesterday, and the grass needs to be cut, so I am going to go out after this and install the new pulleys on my new/old John Deere, and go cut the grass.
I read the other blogs I follow, and my coffee (decaf still has a bit of caffeine in it) caused me to respond to comments more than I usually would.
I have been trying to maintain control over new/old emotions, but they get out once in awhile, and I end up sounding like a know it all.
Even though I know next to nothing, I still look and sound like I know it all because I practiced over the years, and I know lots of big words!
Oh and let's not forget spell check!
If, you are reading this blog, please send me comments, or just leave them here. Good, or bad, it doesn't matter. I will learn from them either way.
Time to go fix the mower....

No comments: