January 13, 2010

Early dismissal

I have an early dismissal this morning which breaks up my day and makes the end of the day much sooner, so I thought I'd turn out a quick report here.
I went to see the Bariatric surgeon yesterday for my 18 month check up.
My guy is the one who looks at Obesity as a disease, and treats it as such.
We went through all the check points, pain, discomfort, any problems, vitals.
No real problems with the bariatric stuff. No dumping, discomfort, overfullness, etc.
He thinks I am doing fine for my situation. He is aware of my wife's condition, and offered comfort. I think I could use some more of that great pain med! No, wait, it's habit forming big time, and dangerous. Damn!
I gained one pound over the last time I was there, but he thinks that is fine.
I actually lost weight and then gained it back just recently.
I feel like I have a weight hanging down from my heart, and it's taking everything I have to hold it up.
My body is doing fine, but I am cheating a bit due to the stress. Comfort food?
I was down to 202, but just couldn't break the 200 barrier. I will do that in the next few months no matter what happens at home. Just watch me!
So, my official weight is 208, up from 207 6 months ago.
ArrrrRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!
Life is good.

No comments: