April 8, 2010

Two years

In July, I will have my second anniversary of my surgery.
I had to stop going to meetings the past two months due to my wife being sick, but I will return soon.
I am staying around the 205 pound mark, down from 305. I think it's great because I can function well, and not have to worry about things like climbing steps or sitting at a table instead of a booth.
My eating habits are down to a science. Since there is no one home now, I can eat what I want, when I want.
I cook everything the way I like it.
My splurge last week was a pizza. A Hawaiian Pizza. My wife hated them. I ate one piece every day for the past week.
I bought salsa, and Huumus, and gluten free chips. I like crunchy foods with my meals so I have a few chips and dip them in one or the other.
I loaded a huge box and a few bags of food and gave them away last week. The closet is getting cleaned out.
Yippie!, I feel great!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Progress! It's a wonderful thing, isn't it! I was at my hairdresser's today. She said that every time she sees me, she can see an improvement in how I look and how I move. Throwing stuff out is really cathartic also. Out with the old!