April 5, 2010

Progress, the Opposite of Congress

I put on shorts today for the first time since winter.
I cut the lawn as if it was something I did every day.
I accomplished a lot of other things.
Right now, I have a lot of sit down work. I have no choice. I have to do this in order to save my situation. I am still as clumsy at it as I was before. I am just a bit more sure of the outcome, so I plod ahead.
I started to do some online paperwork twice and failed. The first time, I got so far and didn't have the information I needed to finish. I logged out, and couldn't log back in, even though I have the correct log on and password.
I did it again today and got all the way to the end, and the damn program wouldn't let me answer the question. I had to log off, and try to log on again.
It is a typical ploy by the government to keep people from getting what is applied for. Someone is making money, but it isn't going to where it is supposed to go. This is why things cost so much more when the government does things.
Enough already.
So, I got stuck for two hours sitting in front of the computer instead of being active.
This will change. I know it will.
I found a new music keyboard/workstation that I want to acquire. It will help me work on my music and to make my new living soon. I will work towards owning it.
I managed to go to the bank and free up my online account. I screwed up the password on that one too. There are too many passwords today. I think I should go into stealing money. It must be lucrative to have so many safeguards in place to block it from happening.
I didn't get to see my wife today. I will do that tomorrow after I drop off the Damn Cat enroute to her new home. Finally, no more fur. She will be happy and so will I.
So, I did get a lot accomplished.
I am tired, so I will write a bit more and then hit the sack.

No comments: