May 13, 2010

Not a long post

I haven't been able to do much with the blog. I have been setting up my new laptop and transferring stuff over from the old one.
My wife is sick now too. The stress is incredible.
I got an email from a Post support group friend asking me if I wanted to buy some protein powder that another friend had from a store that had gone out of business.
I took her up on that and will buy about 10 pounds of the stuff. I hope I can store it and use it.
That should be enough to last me through the summer and into fall.
She also missed me at the support group meetings. I am going to a therapist and getting plenty of support now.
I didn't get that after awhile at the support group as I've said in another post.
I may go back after all this is over, but I'm not sure I will have time.
I have some big plans now that I'm not fat anymore.
Life will be good again soon.

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Hi, Lee! Bob and I were up in your neck of the woods yesterday. It sounds like you are really stressed out. Hang in there@