November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I am receiving emails from people about the blog and I am so glad to be able to talk about Bariatric from someone who has gone through it.
I am trying to get the people to share their experiences because the need for others to get the word from different viewpoints is good. I am also learning that I am not alone.
I would eventually like to expand this into a website with a BB so people can openly talk and share ideas.
So, look forward to getting more input and maybe some interesting stories about the trials and tribulations of Pre and Post bariatric people.
Talking about trials, I handed out the Halloween treats last night, and I didn't even eat any! I had no trouble doing that, and that is one more miracle witnessed by yours truly!
My next big trial should be for Thanksgiving.
My weight loss has been steady, up until now. I am at my first plateau, but I am also exercising more, so I may be building muscle which would explain the leveling out.
I have done more in the past month than I have in the year before my surgery, so I will continue to be optimistic that I am going to reach my goal.

No comments: