November 2, 2008

What does "It's my turn" mean?

For me, it's the time I never got to spend getting to know myself.
Who am I?
I don't know.
That's what I'm trying to find out.
So now, after raising two great kids, and with 3 grandkids, and another on the way, it's my turn.
I made sure everyone was out of the house before I made the decision to pray and follow the Answer. I had no idea it would lead to this.
Every day of this quest to become lighter and more fit, I learn something new about myself.
My wife thinks I've lost my mind. Maybe so, but.....It's my turn!
Who knows where I will be this time next year. I know I'll be at my goal weight, and I have a list of things to do during this period of time.
I continue to pray and thank God for everything good, bad or otherwise that has happened to me.
I am being selfish which is something I haven't been for at least 30 years now. I am now first on my list. My wife is doing fine, so now,......It's my turn!
Does anyone out there know what I mean?

No comments: