November 7, 2008

Milestones

What can I do now that I couldn't do before?

*For the past month, I have been able to go into a restaurant and sit at a booth.
To many, that may sound silly, but if you are obese/fat, it ain't!

* I can put my shoes on without contorting and getting out of breath.

* I can tuck my shirt into my pants, instead of letting it hang out.

* I can eat food slower than I have ever done before.

* I can now tell when I am full and can stop eating before the food is all gone from the plate.

* The people in Europe aren't starving anymore, because I am shipping my leftovers to them.

* I can actually tolerate broccoli for one or two bites.

* I like oatmeal.
My personality has changed. I am testing myself everyday.

*I am much more sure of myself now.

* My mood has balanced out. I haven't gotten really mad in quite some time, DAMMIT! Phew, that felt good.

* I am now living without taking any pills. No drugs, legal or otherwise.

* I am actually thinking about trying a parachute jump from an airplane........well, maybe not.
Are you still reading this?
Ok, then why do we park on the driveway, but drive on the parkway?

No comments: