December 16, 2008

So much to learn

My brain memory banks were full until I had this surgery. I didn't think I had anything left to learn that was worthwhile. Now I know I was wrong.
Food, diet, exercise are all new to me again. Vitamins, minerals, are all new to me again.
I am down to 229 or so, and feel good.
I am still sore from the cold temperatures, but I can live with that.
I got on my treadmill today and was swinging my arms so wildly while I was talking into my microphone, that I accidentally pulled the panic cord and reset my program. I had it set for 45 minutes at various speeds, and it reset! I hate that. I was able to start up again, but didn't bother to reprogram it. I just set it and adjusted the speed as I went along.
The microphone is so that I can dictate my book into the recorder. I kill two birds with one stone. I get exercise and write a book at the same time.
Now, I am listening to Jazz playing on my TV and run through the home theater. The music fills the house and I can wash the dishes, make dinner, and run a load of wash while listening. I ran the Dyson this morning, but didn't have the music playing because of the machine noise.
Dinah Washington..... great music!

No comments: