June 28, 2009

Incredible journey!

These 4 pictures, are the ones that made me realize I needed help. I was 305 pounds, as is stated in my first blog entry way back when.
Every year, we had several picnics at my sister's house. I was always looking forward to it, but I was also always on some kind of diet, and couldn't eat what I wanted.
Well, my picture was taken and here they are.
This is the last time my Father's picture was taken at the picnic. He died last year after fighting Alzheimer's disease. I am sure he knew who we were and what was happening here, although I will never know for sure. He sure did perk up with the great grandkids in his arms.


This is Lilly, my daughter and son in law's kid. I was balancing her on my belly, not holding her in my arms. Pretty sad.

One of my friends suggested I get more pictures on my blog. So, this particular posting will have some pictures thrown in. They are not in any order, and I will be spreading them out throughout the blog as well as organizing them chronologically, but for now, here they are.
Oh, and there should be more. I have taken thousands of shots from behind the camera. I only have a few of me in front. I should have more later today.

No comments: