June 28, 2009

more photos

Poor baby! The back is stretched in such an un natural position because of my belly! If this isn't incentive to lose weight, I don't know what is!

This is fairly new. I am just over 220 here, and dropping.

Last year, I was able to give the grandkids rides on my scooter. I sold it a few months ago. This is a fairly new shot, maybe a few months old? Maybe 235?

I remember being proud that I lost a total of 63 pounds using a combination of the Subway diet, followed by the Atkins diet plan. I started gaining weight right after this shot.

In all my glory, my favorite place back then.
Push the grandkid, go sit down for 5 minutes to recover. Always pick a playground with a bench nearby, and never ever sit on the ground if you want to stand up again!

My safe Michael Jackson pose. Don't drop the grandkid!

This is a little better. I am down to 212 here, and am able to actually hold the grandkid against my chest, not my belly. I had been standing for 5 minutes here without any problems. I stood for about 20 minutes after that. What a great feeling to be able to pass the kid back to his mom and know that I didn't have to change a diaper!

My first photo after my surgery that really showed the difference. Notice, again, I was standing!

Back to the picnic. I was walking downhill.

A great balancing tool, that fat belly!


No comments: