November 12, 2009

A bus driver's woes

I am a bus driver. I am tired of driving because it's getting hard to drive in traffic.
I don't see as well as I used to, even though my eyes have improved to the point where I can't wear my glasses while driving anymore.
I come up as 20/15 or better, so I still see better than most people.
But, I don't move my head as much, I don't have as much patience as I did, and traffic is worse than it used to be.
The way the vehicles are made today, are much different than they used to be. Not as much fun.
The kids are different too.
And me......

So, I am looking to do something else.
What do I have experience doing?

I can drive anything, but I don't want to anymore.

I can play guitar, bass, and sing.

I can sell stuff. I am a good salesman.

I think I might be able to write. But, so can millions of others.

So, while I am searching for a new career, I will continue to write my blog, and lose weight.

No comments: