December 5, 2008

Catch all post!

This post is my catch all in order to catch up. I will bullet the highlights, and maybe fill in the details over the weekend.
  • I reached a new milestone this afternoon. I am going to write down a schedule for the next few weeks, taking into account the holiday. I am hoping it will help me stay on track and accomplish some of the great things I am capable of doing. I am ADD and find that I am goofing off too much. I get lots of stuff done, but my mind is moving so fast, and I am frustrated.
  • I have 3 books in my head and will try to write down the first one over the next month.
  • I have 2 songs that a friend has co-written with someone else. I told him i would finish them so we could record them and release them to the world.
  • I have not started my exercise program as I should have two weeks ago. I have to find a way to carry a portable recording device with me so that I can start walking, and eventually, jogging. I may have the device with me now, but I have to check. If not, I will have to improvise because I can't spend the money to do that.
  • I have to develop a website with a friend so I can start to make money.
  • I am on a job search. I have a friend doing my resume for me and I have to decide where to go with it when it is finished. He is the guy that I started the other blog for.
Ok, next....
  1. The new links I posted about music, are for another friend. He has an indie music website, and has found some great new talent. If you go to the website (www.ilike2rock.org), you can download a toolbar that will play a variety of songs. You can decide if you like it for yourself. For myself, I enjoy hearing new music that I have never heard before. There are too many stations out there playing the same old thing over and over....how boring.
  2. Michael Paul is a guy who is an up and comer in the music business. He has written to me for a while, and I offered some suggestions to him. I like his stuff, and enjoy hearing a good writer as well as performer. I dare you to tell me I am wrong. If we are lucky, he will become mainstream and everyone will be that much richer for hearing him.
  3. Resume resume is the thing I started for my friend. I wrote the initial post and then decided he was right and deleted it. I have time to finish it another time. In the meantime, if you need a resume that will get you a job, email me and I will put you in contact with him.
One thing I forgot to mention about the meeting last night. It was the first time in years that i was able to stay on my feet for over an hour. Wow!
Now, I promised myself to clean off the 6 foot work table tonight, so that's what I'm gonna do.

No comments: