December 6, 2008

I like to Cook!

Over the next few weeks or so, if I can get the time and energy, I will be modifying this website to cater more closely to Bariatric and Celiac needs. I may also expand it for other medical conditions, but that may be a bit of overkill.
I only have so many hours in the day to do things, and I am goofing off on the computer instead of working out. I am going to break that chain right now.
The website was started by a good friend, and it is a generic catch-all recipe site. You can log on and post your recipe, or copy one for yourself.
The ads are what keep it going. If you buy something through one of the ads, then the owner makes enough to keep it going. It is not really very lucrative, but it wasn't meant to be.
The owner gave me control of it, and I will decide what I want to do when the time comes.
In the meantime, if you send me recipes, I will be able to continue to eat.

www.ilike2cook.com

No comments: