December 5, 2008

Last night's meeting

Things worked out well last night. I will be posting the written part of my talk, and will try to figure out how to post the powerpoint of the other speaker.
The room was packed again, and I couldn't get out to spend time with the post people once we split into groups.
I was able to run the powerpoint program while I was reading the other information, so people were able to read and hear two different ideas at the same time. After I was finished with my talk, I moved to the picture part and the people enjoyed the jokes I threw out there.
So often, informational meetings are dry and somewhat boring. I try to add a bit of levity to break things up.
I am hoping some of the folks there will join the blog and share their experiences.
Bariatric Patients are all aiming towards the same goal, which is losing weight and keeping it off for life. We are all on a different path, however. We are all doing it for different reasons. We all are arriving at different times. We are successful at different levels.
So, it will be worth it to hear from them and compare notes.

No comments: