August 3, 2009

The end of an era

Well, not really. But for me and lots of others, it is a shock.
You see, two of our three Bariatric team is leaving. Actually, one has already left, and the other is going to leave this month.
They are both going to be missed greatly by me. I am not sure I would have undergone the surgery if it wasn't for them. I still get counseling and information from them.
I'm sure the information that I've divulged here will be spoken about at the monthly meeting. If you don't know who I'm talking about, you will Thursday evening.
Another team mate who was the front desk person has also left. She moved to a nicer climate, and I hope she is happy. She was a very bright light in the office.
There will be two new people taking over, and they are adding another person to the gym which will allow it to stay open longer to accommodate schedules. The gym is free as long as you schedule the time. It is quite extensive. I keep forgetting to take the camera with me to take pictures of the new facility. It is awesome.
Good job Dr. Brader and team!

No comments: